Friday, May 11, 2007

Ouch. I was tagged.

OK, so Ashley left this for me, only I don't really know 7 people with blogs, except maybe the same people Ashley knows, so Chickenbone Jones, you're the only one I can tag.

Consider yourself tagged!

The rules

Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog


1. I can't decide which is more repulsive: mayo or Dr Pepper
2. I eat like a 5-year-old. If a kid doesn't like it, I don't.
3. I apologize to bugs when I kill them.
4. I hate to drive. I'm not scared or anything, I just hate it.
5. Getting gas and returning movies are two of my most hated chores.
6. I wear makeup and shave my legs every single day.
7. I love to bake but hate to cook.

No comments: