Saturday, September 22, 2007

In case you were wondering

Maybe you've broken an arm and are having trouble typing. There are lots of words that can be typed with just one hand, in the traditional proper typing form:

Left hand only:
after
crate
crate
wet
few
crew
dew
career
beer
fear
rear
tear
dear
water
fat
fatter
fattest
gear
great
berate
rate
grate
great
trade
zest
rest
vest
test
Fred
wed
dead
fart
deer
rat
fate


Right hand only:
million
pop
hop
lop
mop
pony
punk
hunk
junk
bunk
link
kink
pink
lip
nip
hip

I found it much harder to find right-hand-only words, and actually I had a harder time typing them, which indicates I type faster with my left hand.

Another title for this post would be "Not working very hard at work."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why hasnt tshirt face told the secret of the mystery jeans yet? ps i typed this with one hand and it took forever

Robyn said...

Good question. It makes me think something fishy is going on in that picture.