Friday, December 21, 2007

Catching up with my life

Everything has been so hectic lately. Work is crazy because we're down so many people. Being a newspaper, we are working 365 days a year, so no guaranteed holidays off. I am pleased to have Christmas Day off this year, but I'm a busy bee working till then.

I had trouble getting to my sewing machine as much as I would have liked, but I sat down a week ago and spent hours cutting, cutting, cutting. Cutting out the fabric is the worst part. I hate it. But it does allow me to be able to sit down and sew a bunch of things quickly.

Here are a few things I've finished. I have several more aprons and bags, but I need to photograph them. I depend on the sun for good lighting, and it's been overcast a lot since Thanksgiving. To top it off, whenever we do get sun, it's been windy and my items try to blow over. This has gotten me a little behind on posting stuff for sale.

New things:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: