Friday, November 5, 2010

Time flies when you're busy as heck

Well, Brock is almost 4 months old. He's turning into an amazing little boy. He "talks" like crazy and is very interested in his surroundings. He is trying his darndest to sit up by himself but still needs a little help. And he's loving his toys now. His hands are also quite fascinating, and tasty, too, it seems.

My friend Sonya Cogan of Sonya Cogan Photography shot a few pics yesterday. I have only gotten my paws on a couple, but I'll share them with you.

Brock

Brock

Meanwhile, here are a few of mine over the past month or so:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock

Brock

Photobucket

Brock

Brock

3 comments:

jules.maas said...

Cute pictures! He's gotten so big!

Marissa said...

How is it possible that you look so great???? I LOVE that picture of you and Brock. What a cutie!

Emily said...

I can't believe he's already 4 months old!! Time sure does fly! I'm loving all your snapshots!