Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Too small for his britches

I recently went a little bonkers sewing baby pants. Actually, these pants from "Simple Sewing for Baby" are really quick and easy. They are one size, though, and too big yet for Brock at 8 months.

Photobucket

I got all of these cute fabrics from Hip Stitch, an Albuquerque fabric boutique and sewing lounge that is altogether awesome.

sewing

I added rick rack to the bottoms as a cute touch, and I think it made them 10 times more adorable.

Photobucket

sewing

This book is full of easy and cute ideas. I think some of them will make great gifts, too!

Simple Sewing for Baby

It felt good to put a dent in my to-do list. I went a little overboard planning projects that I don't have time for!

On another note, I'm almost done with the quilt I'm making for my Grandma. Unfortunately, she fell again the other day and broke another bone. She isn't doing well and I fear I may not finish it in time to give to her, but I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: