Monday, November 28, 2011

Tiny tots gone wild

We had a little playdate Sunday, many of us escaping Sunday football. Mark was out of town, so I had a football-free zone. We made little pizzas and let the kiddos run about.


All of these ladies except one I have known since we were pregnant. Our kids range from 13 months to 20 months.


It looked like a toy explosion.


Olivia has the most lovely lips, if I only could take a proper picture! She is the oldest of the kids.


Emery is a doll. He and his mom always look like fashion plates. He's younger than Brock by 2 months, but is much bigger.


Brock said, "Look at me! Look at me! I'm classy too!" as he nommed on a ball.



Brock loves the ladies. "Hey, baby. They must be missing an angel in heaven ..."



It was a great time catching up with friends and letting the kids have some fun.

No comments: